-
February 4th, 2003, 05:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
So yeah, he's a fucking fruitcake.
-
February 4th, 2003, 05:38 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
February 4th, 2003, 10:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
February 4th, 2003, 11:11 PM
#4
Inactive Member
To be honest i think he's as sane as the next guy, i mean c'mon a theme park, a mini train, hundreds of strange life size dummies, a oap scooter and a weird face. if you had that kind of money could you think of anything else better to spend it on ? i couldnt and im sure as hell none of you could ether.
-
February 4th, 2003, 11:40 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
How irritating is Martin Bashir? As for Michael Jackson, he seems crazy and appeared to be almost entirely sexless. He honestly seemed to belive that he had only had two lots of plastic surgery too.
-
February 5th, 2003, 10:50 AM
#6
Inactive Member
here we go again... [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
-
February 5th, 2003, 11:02 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Pedo! How many grown men at nearly 40yrs old argue with a kid about sleeping in thier bed then say "If you love me you'll stay in my bed" then sleep on the floor next to them? I mean c'mon he lives in a fucking mansion! surely there's other rooms! If that interview was a true to live type thing it would probably go like this...
Kid: "When I stay over he like me to stay in his bed, he sleeps on the floor and we talka bout being a man"
MJ: "When he's asleep I like to look at him and touch my self in the pants"
The line that got me was when the kid turned round and said "He's always telling me that I'm only a child as long as I want to be, he says, 'your a man when you feel like you a man' and I do feel like a man"
Pedo, Pedo, Pedo!
-
February 5th, 2003, 01:05 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">MJ: "When he's asleep I like to look at him and touch my self in the pants"</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I didnt actually see it, did he really say that?
It sounds all a bit sick to me all of this.
-
February 5th, 2003, 01:08 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Oh and im one of those ingnorant people who havent even seen it on the news either.
-
February 5th, 2003, 03:30 PM
#10
Inactive Member
i thought the kid said he asked michael if he could stay in his bedroom?
im sorry, i don't know much about all this crap cos i didn't watch it. i think he's completely off his trolley but i don't think he's a peado
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks